meridalivingrealestate


XCANATUN TOWNHOUSES
item Lot Width: 9 mts | 29.52756 feet
item Lot Length: 14.74 mts| 48.3595816 feet
item Living Area: 157 sq m | 1689.9323 sq ft
item Lot Size: 133 sq m | 1431.5987 sq ft
item Bedrooms 2
item Bathrooms 2
item Office 0
item Cars 0

Experts in Merida Real Estate

Xcanatún townhouses are a development of 25 units inside of a gated community very well located in the north section of the city, in a fast growing area with easy access to Mérida city and Progreso beach. Three models are available: Model 1: With pool and living space 196.80 m2 Price $3,780,000 mxn Lot size: 156 m2 (6.50m x 24m) Downstairs Covered garage for two cars Main entrance Service access Living room Guest bathroom Kitchen with double height and eat in kitchen with granite countertop Laundry room Covered terrace Garden Swimming pool Upstairs Master bedroom with walk in closet and bathroom Bedroom with closet and bathroom Model 2: Living space 190.58 M2 Price $3,680,000 mxn Lot size: 141.83 m2 (6.50m x 21.82m) Downstairs Covered garage for two cars Main entrance Service access Living room Guest bathroom Kitchen with double height and eat in kitchen with granite countertop Laundry room Covered terrace Garden Upstairs Master bedroom with walk in closet and bathroom Bedroom with closet and bathroom Model 3: Living space 156.81 M2. Price $3,190,000 mxn Lot size: 132.66m2 (9m x 14.74m) Downstairs Covered garage for two cars Main entrance Living room with double height Guest bathroom Kitchen Laundry room Lateral garden Upstairs Master bedroom with walk in closet and bathroom Bedroom with closet and bathroom Please contact us to check availability, get additional information and to arrange an appointment to visit this property. The price is in Mexican pesos so the price in usd may vary according to the exchange rate of the day.

Colonia: XCANATUN

CONTACT

Name: Lucia Pantoja

Phone: 9993388526

Email: luciameridaliving@hotmail.com



Amenities
High ceilings
Pasta tiles
Air conditioning
AmpleStorage
City water
Closets
Colonial Beamed ceiling
Detached guest suite
Fenced yard
Fideicomiso
Fountain
Fully restored
Furnished
Laundry room
Pool
Pool filter
Quiet street
Solar water heater
Stationary gas tank
Front yard
Terrace
Balcony
Appliances included
Pressurized water
Reverse Osmosis
Patio
Well water
Water heater
Solar panels
Ceiling fans
Outside kitchen
Ceramic floors
Garage
Off-street parking
Walk-in closet
Washer/Dryer
Clear Title
Granite Countertops
Concrete Countertops
New Construction
Screens
Stone Walls
Security System
Wifi
Automatic Irrigation System
Fully Renovated
Pantry
Parking Available On The Street
Water softener
Music system
Barbecue
Dishwasher
Kitchen cabinets
Food waste disposal unit
Roof terrace
SEARCH PROPERTIES

Properties For Sale in Mexico

Code: 1717 $124,740 USD.
CAMPO MAGNO RESIDENTIAL LOT
CAMPO MAGNO consists of 86 residential lots on a 70,000 m2 private land It is a comfortable and private residential space, with a range of personalized services and a wide variety of amenities for the physical, emotional and social development of your family. AMENITIES • Parking // Reception • Cigar club // Event room • Pool terrace // Kids club • Pool with swimming lane // Wading pool • Sundeck // Children's Play Garden • Pet park // 2 paddle courts • Soccer Field 7 // 1/2 Basketball Court • Multisport simulator // Business center • Gym // Lockers • Junior's club // Spa • sauna VALIDITY OF THE SECTION To hold a unit is required $50,000 mxn. You have up to 15 calendar days to sign the contract called promise to buy and complete the downpayment. In case of cancellation the $50,000 mxn is 100% refundable, within a period of approximately 60 business days MAINTENANCE FEES The amount of $25,000.00MXN will be charged in advance. When the lots are delivered, the monthly maintenance fee will be defined. DELIVERY DATE June 2023 plus 6 months of grace as an extension in case delivery cannot be made in June of this year.

420m2

0 m2

0

0

0

0
Code: 1717 $124,740 USD.
CAMPO MAGNO RESIDENTIAL LOT
CAMPO MAGNO consists of 86 residential lots on a 70,000 m2 private land It is a comfortable and private residential space, with a range of personalized services and a wide variety of amenities for the physical, emotional and social development of your family. AMENITIES • Parking // Reception • Cigar club // Event room • Pool terrace // Kids club • Pool with swimming lane // Wading pool • Sundeck // Children's Play Garden • Pet park // 2 paddle courts • Soccer Field 7 // 1/2 Basketball Court • Multisport simulator // Business center • Gym // Lockers • Junior's club // Spa • sauna VALIDITY OF THE SECTION To hold a unit is required $50,000 mxn. You have up to 15 calendar days to sign the contract called promise to buy and complete the downpayment. In case of cancellation the $50,000 mxn is 100% refundable, within a period of approximately 60 business days MAINTENANCE FEES The amount of $25,000.00MXN will be charged in advance. When the lots are delivered, the monthly maintenance fee will be defined. DELIVERY DATE June 2023 plus 6 months of grace as an extension in case delivery cannot be made in June of this year.

420m2

0 m2

0

0

0

0
Code: 1777 $529,000 USD.
CASA THO IN TAMARA NEAR COUNTRY CLUB
Pre-sale house in Residencial Tamara at an excellent price. Located in one of the areas with the highest added value in the entire city, Universities and prestigious schools just a few minutes away. If you are looking to live in one of the most exclusive and sought-after areas of the city, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for to open soon and take advantage of an attractive pre-sale price. The promise of sale is signed with 35% and the delivery is ready in three months, the remaining 65% is paid in writing. The privacy has luxury amenities and different services to facilitate daily life. Whether for investment or for your own home, this is a great opportunity to obtain a property with imminent capital gains. The price of this property is tied to a price of $9,836, 977 MXN. The USD price will fluctuate as the dollar pesos rate changes.

458m2

361 m2

5

4.5

0

0
Code: 1777 $529,000 USD.
CASA THO IN TAMARA NEAR COUNTRY CLUB
Pre-sale house in Residencial Tamara at an excellent price. Located in one of the areas with the highest added value in the entire city, Universities and prestigious schools just a few minutes away. If you are looking to live in one of the most exclusive and sought-after areas of the city, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for to open soon and take advantage of an attractive pre-sale price. The promise of sale is signed with 35% and the delivery is ready in three months, the remaining 65% is paid in writing. The privacy has luxury amenities and different services to facilitate daily life. Whether for investment or for your own home, this is a great opportunity to obtain a property with imminent capital gains. The price of this property is tied to a price of $9,836, 977 MXN. The USD price will fluctuate as the dollar pesos rate changes.

458m2

361 m2

5

4.5

0

0


Contact